Our services gather the experience acquired through innovations and R&D collaborative projects participation, at national and international levels. It allows us to be avant-garde with the industry’s needs, while the high-grade innovation solutions we offer to our clients, set us apart from the rest. The implementation of our solutions comes with adaptation strategies that lessen the activity impact.
Aras vows to a new PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) strategy focus; from the elimination of software licenses; basing its business model on subscriptions, to advanced modern architectures that adapt easily to your business’ continuing changes, along with having a very active user community.
Aras Innovator is the market’s most advanced and profitable PLM platform, and the best solution for quality management with the following:
- Architecture: SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) based model that offers an unmatched flexibility to adapt and display quickly.
- Functionality: continuously improving, covering everything from requirements and product/project management to quality management.
- License model: An open source distribution model based platform, that avoids the initial investments of license payments, which normally require long ROIs (Return of Investments) and generate financial risks.
Q4i displays its know-how and methodologies under the Aras platform; through a commercial agreement signed with Aras’ official representative in Spain and Portugal.
Granta was founded in 1994 as a Cambridge University spin-off, and helps hundreds of engineering organisations to manage data on materials (metals, plastic, composites, etc.), which are essential to their businesses. Granta gives support to develop and apply smart materials, favouring better decision making, saving costs and time, and reducing risks while optimising their products.
Granta also offers support resources to thousands of university professors all around the world; who teach the new generations of industrial designers, scientists and engineers about materials, processes and sustainability.
Q4i Consulting is the official Granta representative in Spain and Portugal.
IDCONSORTIUM is a consulting firm with great dynamism and knowledge of management know-how in the research, scientific, technologic and economic fields, aimed at helping transform traditional services, processes and products into value added products. Its performance is essentially based on three strategic lines:
- Internationalisation of Research and Innovation in Spain, through the creation and dynamization of European Consortia with high visibility in Spain in order to develop Research and Innovation activities.
- Collaboration in research, development and innovation project designs and planning; starting at the preparation phases all the way to their execution.
- Management of financial lines that are unlike the traditional Financial Entity ones, for company investment projects and all other types of entities.
Madrid Aerospace Cluster is a non-profit organisation whose fundamental objective is to contribute to the development of the aerospace sector in the Madrid Community, to promote the aerospace industry’s technological development and innovation, and to back aerospace firms so that they are able to participate in European projects
Q4I Consulting is a Madrid Aerospace Cluster member, with whom it collaborates in European high technological and strategic value innovation and development projects, for the aeronautics and aerospace industry in the Madrid region.